Website Technical Analysis and Issue Fixing
Google has laid out its recommendation in terms of Panda, Penguin and Hummingbird updates. They are Google’s search engine algorithm which determines where your web-page should rank based on the criteria they prefer. This requires an elaborate number of fixes which will be done both on-page and offpage including technical fixes as well as the contents of the webpage.
Top Reasons Why You Need Local Business?
New Google guidelines now expect websites to raise their standards in terms of quality of content, bug-free website, mobile-friendliness, user experience and other aspects. This makes even more challenging for businesses to beat competitors online. With paid marketing you can make your online presence visible; however, to retain and motivate, you need to have a sophisticated website with no technical glitches. Plus, it saves your website from getting banned by Google.
- Dedicated team who are experienced and have hands-on experience in technical fixes
- We are well-versed in Google algorithm and make complying tech fixes
- Dedicated local search engine optimization team
- Nearly decade-long experience in the industry
- We follow the latest trend, thereby making your effort future proof
- Experience in both onpage and offpage fixes
- Dedicated and experienced content writers, and designers
- We are expert in content placement
- We are expert in Analytics tool, therefore our campaign is data-based and customer-driven
- Dedicated team who turn leads to prospects and prospects to actual customers, thereby increasing your sales